Παρασκευή 27 Μαρτίου 2009

Dara O' Briain

One of the best Irish comedians of our time!!!!


  • "I'm not a religious man, i don't even believe in God...but you know....still Catholic!"
  • "Why would God put it in you when it does nothing but randomly kill you for no reason!!" - The appendix
  • "ooo, this bed is a bit too soft." dara o'briain
  • "well, some people are afraid of comfort" -bed salesmen
  • "SCREW YOU! I can handle comfort!! Give me seven of these mattresses! stack them high, put a pea under them - i'll find it with my arse!!"
  • "oh jesus, I heard you were in the hospital, hows your appendix?"
  • "I don't know, they took it out, we haven't kept in touch, for all i know its driving around in a van solving mysteries."
  • "in the case of a Wild West conflict, the surest path to peace is to send in an albino child with chocolate." - trying to explain what the milky bar kid is to Americans
  • "I calmly put on the handbrake, got out of the car, walked back to the BMW and went, Ah...IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE CHAP??!!"
  • "and if we were truely created by god, why do we occasionally bite the insides of our mouths"
  • "...this is the man that was supposed to make sunsets and mountain tops....what kind of off-day exactly was he having when he threw you together?!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου